Become An IBM Internet of Things (IoT) Polymath
A “thing” is any object with embedded electronics that can transfer data over a network —without any human interaction. See how IoT is reinventing the way we interact with the physical world.
After completing this course, you should be able to understand:
- What is Internet of Things (IoT)
- Why IoT is important
- How IoT can be applied across various industries
Credit: This course was created by IBM as part of their Digital – Nation Africa Initiative.
MathsGee seeks to share information and has independently adapted it for this platform.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with the reliable PayPal
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction between seller and buyer, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"